Hey, Dieter here.
I am 26 years old and have been reviewing more than 15 products in the muscle building niche over the last 2 years. Being a “hard gainer” myself, I have found some products that do actually work! Therefore I can ensure you that you’ve come to the right place if you are searching for an in-depth review of the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer program, which was created by personal trainer and nutritionist Kyle Leon.
I want to clear one thing up right away: I will be giving you an unbiased and honest review of Kyle’s fitness program. In this post you will find all the CRUCIAL facts you need to be aware of before you grab your copy of the program yourself.
So what exactly is Kyle Leon’s “Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer”?
The Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is a fast action program, aiming to optimize your nutrition based on your body type (also known as Somatotype).
The base program used to be an MS Excel based application that will tell you your exact nutritional needs based on your individual situation. This takes things like body type, age and workout frequency into account. In its most recent version, the program has changed to an web based application. The functionality stayed the same and the user interface is much nicer and cleaner now. The obvious disadvantage is that you have to be online to create your meals plans.
This program really offers you a hands off approach to nutrition planning. Once you have entered all your details, the program offers you 3 sample meal plans for your specific nutritional needs. A step by step guide on how to define your body type is also included.
Is this only a Nutrition Program?
In its basic form: yes. On one hand, that is nice since you are able to use this diet with your current muscle building workout routine as well.
But let’s be honest: When you purchase a product like this, you are actually expecting a full fitness program. At least I did.
That’s where the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer bonus offers come into play. The program has 3 bonuses included, but I would only interpret the “7 Days Out” eBook as a real bonus.
The other 2 products (Somanabolic Weight Training & Somanabolic Supplementation) are essential parts of the product. Just like the muscle building diet plans, the weight training plans are build to exactly fit your individual needs. So it is a high quality product, but I think that it is wrongly advertised as a “Bonus”.
What are the BAD points about Kyle Leon’s Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer?
I have never reviewed a product that was perfect, so naturally this has some flaws as well. Here they are:
- Two out of Three Bonus Products are actually important parts of the program. So calling them “Bonus” is false advertising in my opinion. It is true that you can use the basic program by itself as well, but only if you are experienced in weight training.
This product is optimized for the US market. It doesn’t offer the option to use the program with the metric system. So if you are living in a country that is using the metric system (like I do), you have to do an additional step when calculating you optimal diet. Especially in MS Excel, adding this feature wouldn’t have been that hard.–> This issue has been fixed in the latest, web based version!
- Which created a little problem as well: In order to create or check your current meal plans, you have to be online. I travel a lot, and I really enjoyed using my time in planes or trains to do stuff like creating a meal plan. That is not possible anymore.
What are the GOOD points about the Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer?
- A lot of products promise no fluff, but this one really delivers. All the manuals are cut down to the essentials, so you can start using the system right away. It took me less than 30 minutes to read through ALL the manuals (including bonuses) and I didn’t feel like I was missing any information. And I am a slow reader.
- It is very easy to use and it literally eliminates all the guess work when it comes to nutrition. Take 1 minute to set it up and you are good to go!
- The diets are useable with any kind of workout routine and adapt your required calories depending on your total weekly gym time.
- It is by far the most individualized nutrition and workout program I have ever seen (including the ones you get from “personal trainers” in your local gym)
What’s my overall opinion?
The Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer is the best option out there if you are searching for a no fluff muscle building program. Kyle Leon is a fitness model and nutritionist and he clearly displays his knowledge in this program. His muscle building diets are easy to follow, and if you stick with them YOU WILL SEE RESULTS. His workout plans and diet plans are the most individualized I found on the internet yet and therefore has the potential to be this last 10 – 15% better than all its non-tailor made competitors.
I hope my blog has helped you in making an educated decision,